Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Some Who Say They're Realistic Thinkers Aren't

Positive thinking can be a powerful tool in improving your life and making you happier, in general.


However, some people aren't believers in positive thinking.  Instead, they believe in being realistic.  They believe in being realistic thinkers.


In my opinion, being a realistic thinker, in of itself, isn't a bad thing.


But some people, I've noticed, who say they're realistic thinkers aren't.  Instead, they mostly see the bad parts of life.  I myself used to think like that.


To me, if you're going to be a realistic thinker, you must see both the bad in life, the good, and everything in between.  If you mostly see the negatives in your life and in the world, you're being a pessimist, not a realistic thinker.


Life and the world is not all wonderful.  However, it's not all bad either, not even close.

No comments:

Post a Comment