Friday, February 13, 2015

Just Enjoy Watching Sports

For many years, I've watched my favorite sports teams, such as the New England Patriots, and have enjoyed rooting for them, hoping for them to win games and championships.


And I've watched my favorite teams struggle through the losing seasons as well.


However, as much as I dislike seeing these teams I root for lose, I'm not a fanatical fan who thinks it's the end of the world to have my favorite teams lose.  Also, seeing teams I like win, as fun as that is, doesn't make my life any better.


Yet some other fans think it's somehow the end of the world and think it's so terrible for their favorite teams to lose.


To me, if a big part of your happiness relies on seeing your team or teams win, then maybe it's time to look at your priorities.  I mean, if your teams win, is it going to really make your life a lot better?


If you think so, then it's time to get a life, I think.


I say just have fun watching your favorite sports teams!  It's only a game, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment