Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I Like Doctors Who Are Knowledgeable And Passionate

To become a medical doctor, you really have to be willing to work incredibly hard just to become a doctor. 


However, as someone who has seen doctors more than once, I've noticed that some appear to be more passionate about what they do for a living than others.  Some of them clearly have a passion for practicing medicine.  Some of them love to help others and are fascinated with what they do.


To me, I like working with a doctor who is not only knowledgeable in their specialty.  I like working with doctors who are very enthusiastic.  It motivates me to stay healthy.  It motivates me to help myself.  And if they're as passionate as they seem, to me that increases the chances that they're true experts and very competent in their field. 


That's what I like when I work with a medical professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment