Monday, April 27, 2015

Can A Person Make Progress In Getting Over The Death Of Their Child?

I think it's safe to say that unless a person is a sociopath, nobody gets over the death of their child.



However, I think that maybe some people can make progress in getting over the death of their child.



My great grandmother lost her son years ago.  And I don't think she ever made progress in getting over it and moving on because she cried about her loss everyday of her life, even decades later, and for the rest of her life.



But their are others who, although they never get over it, don't cry about the death of their son or daughter as much as they used to.



So with that said, I think some parents can make some progress in getting over it.  It doesn't happen overnight.  It takes time.  However, I think progress can be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment